quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2006

airplanes and airports

tickets in her hand
she said there's no turning back
to get feet out of this land
a dream she always had

never asked no one about
how they got the news
a thought that flashed her mind
no longer these cheap thrills

wondering of other skies
leave all the ghosts behind
new air to open wings
gain height, climb, and fly

and airplanes and airports
she'll be flying soon

I had no option, I had no choice
I had no word, I had no voice
not even the right to speak about
she's not going to turn around

no option, no choice, no word, no voice
-
I get speechless everytime you ask me
do I feel happy with your dream come true
it's a fight between my selfish one
and the I that loves you
***
Foi o melhor presente pré viagem que eu recebi até hoje.
O melhor, e o pior ao mesmo tempo.
Bom pela intenção, pela intensidade, pelas revelações, pela surpresa, pela verdade.
Ruim pelo tom de despedida.
Daí eu vejo tudo escorrer pelos meus dedos...
E cresce um imenso e incômodo ponto de interrogação acima da minha cabeça: não tenho controle sobre a minha própria vida. Mas, quem tem?

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

puta merda.

Anônimo disse...

"she's not going to turn around"

isso é licença poética, não é?
:/